26 February 2019
We’re on the hunt for an Ops Coordinator to cover a maternity leave from around April - September 2019.
If you are organised, efficient, proactive, plant-loving, have a great attention to detail and like the sound of the responsibilities below please email your CV to email@example.com
- Fulfilling online orders three mornings per week. This involves potting plants, booking couriers, writing address labels, packaging plants and monitoring couriers.
- Managing our studio: keeping everything tidy and monitoring stock levels, everyday concerns etc.
- Plant care: watering and general maintenance of plants to keep them happy and healthy
- Customer care: replying to customer queries via email and Instagram
- Ad hoc: dealing with suppliers, ceramicists, etc.
- Possible extras: visit nurseries to select plants, and design work if you have design experience
- Hours: 8:30am - 11:30am (semi-flexible)
- Must have own laptop, car is a bonus