We’re on the hunt for a new Leaf Supplier!
The ideal candidate is:
- An indoor plant lover
- Able to balance priorities and multi task
- Confident and highly motivated
- Flexible, with a sense of humour
- Fastidious, and takes joy from beautiful things (good penmanship a definite bonus)
- An excellent communicator
- Able to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Available 1-2 weekdays
- While we are finalising the particular days required, there is some flexibility for the right candidate. You will be based in our Marrickville studio 1 - 2 days/ week for 3 hours between roughly 9:30am - 12:30pm, with an additional hour to be completed over the afternoon from wherever, checking online that deliveries have been completed, responding to customers, etc.
- Preparing orders for delivery: plants, botanical wares and self care products.
- Booking and monitoring couriers for local deliveries, dropping Aus-wide deliveries to the post office every second day, scheduling tracking texts and care emails.
- Keeping our plants happy and healthy: potting, regularly watering, general maintenance.
- Studio management: tidying the studio space, packing away deliveries, keeping everything organised.
- Responding to customer enquiries via email.
If you’re interested in the position please send your CV and a cover letter through to email@example.com 🌿