These Terms and Conditions govern the use of www.leaf-supply.com and the purchase of any goods from it. www.leaf-supply.com is owned and operated by Leaf Supply (ABN 45 121 595 768).
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Leaf Supply reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
● Prices given include delivery to our listed suburbs. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed on our website.
● All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
● We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard.
● For Leaf Supply to put your order through, we need some information from you, e.g. your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
● Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your order.
● You should receive an email confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
● We currently operate in Sydney only for all our plants and all pots (except for the Yevu pots which can be shipped Australia-wide). Sydney delivery is restricted to the following areas at this stage: Abbotsford, Alexandria, Allawah, Annandale, Arncliffe, Ashbury, Ashfield, Balmain, Banksmeadow, Bardwell Valley, Beaconsfield, Bellevue Hill, Ben Buckler, Beverley Point, Bexley, Birchgrove, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Botany Bay, Breakfast Point, Brighton-Le-Sands, Broadway, Bronte, Burwood, Cabarita, Camperdown, Canada Bay, CBD, Centennial Park, Chatswood, Chifley, Chippendale, Chiswick, Circular Quay, Clovelly, Concord, Coogee, Croydon, Daceyville, Darlinghurst, Darlington, Darling Harbour, Darling Point, Double Bay, Dover Heights, Drummoyne, Dulwich Hill, Earlwood, East Lakes, East Sydney, Edgecliff, Elizabeth Bay, Enmore, Erskineville, Eveleigh, Five Dock, Forest Lodge, Gladesville, Glebe, Glebe Point, Haberfield, Haymarket, Hillsdale, Hunters Hill, Huntleys Point, Kensington, Kingsford, Kingsgrove, La Perouse, Leichhardt, Lewisham, Lilyfield, Little Bay, Longueville, Malabar, Marrickville, Mascot, Millers Point, Moore Park, Newtown, Pagewood, Paddington, Petersham, Phillip Bay, Point Piper, Port Botany, Potts Point, Pyrmont, Queens Park, Ramsgate Beach, Randwick, Redfern, Riverview, Rockdale, Rodd Point, Rose Bay, Rozelle, Rushcutters Bay, Russell Lea, Sans Souci, St Peters, Stanmore, Summer Hill, Surry Hills, Sydenham, Tamarama, Tempe, Tennyson Point, Turrella, The Rocks, Ultimo, Vaucluse, Walsh Bay, Waterloo, Watsons Bay, Waverley, Wolli Creek, Woolwich, Woollahra, Woolloomooloo, Zetland. This is subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur.
● Our delivery hours are between 9.00am and 6pm for business and residential addresses. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
● Every effort will be made to deliver your order. If no one is available to receive the order and no permission to leave it has been given we will attempt to contact you to find a solution. In the event that redelivery is necessary you will be charged a $15 fee.
Availability of product
● Only four plant + pot combos are available at any one time as shown on the site
● A limited number of each will be available and we will update the site once an option is sold out.
● If you choose to send on a future date you accept that the plant and pot offerings change every month.
● If we encounter any supply issues we will inform the sender immediately and give them the option of either a full refund or resending the plant on an alternative day.
Days of operation
● Leaf Supply does not operate on weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas period (dates inclusive) and therefore plants cannot be delivered on these days. Our delivery days are Tuesday and Friday but we are happy to try and organise delivery for a specific day for an additional fee of $15.
Warranties, refunds and cancellations
● We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It is the sender's responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions. All attempts with be made to contact the sender to find a solution but failing that a re-delivery fee will be charged.
● For advance orders, any cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Cancellations can be made by emailing email@example.com
● We want you to love your Leaf Supply potted plant as much as we do. Plants will be packaged to ensure they reach the recipient in the best possible state. We will also provide detailed care instructions to help ensure the plant’s ongoing survival. If for any reason you are unhappy with your green goodies, please let us know immediately so we can do our best to make things right. If you need further assistance please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by Leaf Supply.
We understand that the information you give to us is personal and we’re committed to respecting your privacy. So here are some important bits and pieces you might like to know about how we collect, store and use any information you give us.
In using our site you agree to this policy and give our consent for us to use your information as outlined. If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
● registering as a user, to make future ordering easier.
● purchasing products online (e.g. you would need to supply credit card details for us to process your payment and contact information in case we have any queries).
● signing up to, or taking part in, Leaf Supply events or promotions.
● collecting data about your activities when you visit our website or the websites and online services where we display advertising. For example, the content you view, the date and time you view this content, where you saw the adverts, what adverts you clicked on, products you purchased or your location information associated with your IP address.
Please note that when placing an order we will also require contact information for the recipient so that we can deliver successfully.
We don't store your credit card details. However, we do keep your billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
The main reason we need your information is to make sure your order gets delivered without any problems. For example, we may email or text you to clarify delivery information, or to confirm your delivery has been made. Storing your billing, shipping and order details also means you can make subsequent orders and enquiries quickly and easily.
On occasion we also might provide data to reputable third parties to help us analyse sales patterns and navigation techniques, for example. We also might use the data to serve you more relevant advertising. However, will not include any personal information that would identify you.
Each recipient will receive an email with care tips to help keep their new plant healthy and you will both be automatically signed up to our e-newsletter. This newsletter is filled with planty goodness, our monthly offerings as well as other plant-related content. There will be the opportunity to unsubscribe from any further email communication. If you receive marketing information from us in any other form, you may at any time decline to receive this information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We won’t charge you for actioning this request and will take all reasonable steps to do so at the earliest opportunity.
We won’t pass sender information on to any recipient unless the customer has actually asked us to. And we will never sell your information to a third party.
The only instances where we would disclose personal information about you are:
● If it’s required for a relevant purpose, e.g. giving your contact details to a delivery company.
● If we’re required to disclose information in order to meet any legal obligations.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you’d like to do so, just let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.